Heritage Carpentry and Joinery has extensive experience in restoration, renovation and contemporary residential construction in the Perth Metro Area, particularly throughout Fremantle, Subiaco, Leederville and Northbridge areas.
We can offer a complete process from design to manufacturing for all aspects of woodwork specialising in custom joinery, heritage works and general house construction. Heritage Carpentry and Joinery undertake contemporary construction works, including bespoke additions to old houses.
The owner and director Brendon Dhu has been working in the industry as a specialist woodworker for over fourteen years. Brendon has a wealth of heritage woodwork experience gained through regular work in Germany and France, renovating and restoring 16th-century half-timbered houses.
• Renovations, heritage restoration and extensions
• Sash window restoration
• Custom furniture and boxes
• Staircases old and new
• Floorboards and frames- old and new
• Decking and Verandas old and new
• Custom heritage timber profile machining
• Doors and windows installing, repairing
• Joinery of all timber housing elements, custom doors and windows
• Skirting boards, frames, architraves
• Stud walls, roofing
• General carpentry
Brendon Dhu. Certificate IV in Builders registration, Leederville Tafe, 2007. Masters of Development Studies, Sir Walter School of Public Policy and International Affairs at Murdoch University. Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning at Curtin University.
Brendon Dhu. BA Urban and Regional Planning, Curtin University
Brendon Dhu. Masters Development Studied, Murdoch University